Maybe, like me, for one reason or another you aren’t able to celebrate Epcot’s 30th birthday in the theme parks.
But who says we can’t enjoy this milestone at home?
You may know this about me already, but I don’t need a reason to shop for much of anything. But here I am faced with TWO reasons to open my wallet 1) make myself feel better because I’m not traveling to WDW next week and 2) birthdays and presents are sort of synonomous. (Although we don’t have to talk logistics — like who is actually receiving the gift — nope not important.)
Plus, it’s pay day!
If you want to show your Epcot pride and treat yourself to a little something, here’s a collection of fun items that should be at the top of your list:
2. Cross-stitch Epcot decor from Cranium Command Etsy shop: I recently bought one of these (Figment, of course) and it is so stinking cute. Cassie has done a great job here, and she ships really fast.
3. How cool are these EPCOT symbol coasters from WestCoasterDesigns etsy Shop? Perfect for your margarita or your Black & Tan.
4. This little guy screams Future World to me. Earphones with personality.
6. You can’t go wrong with the TV series that illustrates just how romantic EPCOT can be. Boy Meets World, Season 3 has the very awesome Disney trip with the gang! (And that fountain kiss I adore.)
7. I have a lot of love for that adorable and cunning character named Figment. This Vinylmation Variant sort of looks like a bowling pin, but Figment is wearing his yellow sweater and looks as snazzy as ever!
…well, that makes me feel a little better.
Maybe if I just turn on some park audio and pretend my water is a margarita, I’ll be in business.