Well, we all have to turn thirty sometimes. Right? RIGHT?
Ahem. I’m well-rested from an extended trip to Orlando (thanks to “blizzard” Juno)… even a week later. So I say that’s a pretty good trip, huh? I plan on talking about my November and January trips super soon (I’m going to stretch out these recaps because I don’t have another trip coming up) but first, this milestone of a day. Frankly, I’m less concerned with the number (seriously) and more like, how did this happen when I still feel so young? I hope I always feel this way. I know my love Disney and the Muppets and the joy I feel when I am in a Disney theme park certainly contribute to the “young at heart” vibe I have going on. The best medicine, I say.
Today I’m sharing 30 of my favorite parts of WDW — whether it’s because of sound, sight, or fun — and believe me, it was difficult to narrow this list down (and find all the pictures but that’s another story… must organize my photo albums).
Without further ado…
1. Harambe at Animal Kingdom | 2. BoardWalk Resort | 3. MuppetVision
4. Music on Sunset Blvd in DHS | 5. Epcot at night | 6. Walkway from Crescent to United Kingdom
7. Friendship boats | 8. BBQ Dingers at ESPN Club | 9. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at night
10. Kiss Goodnight at Magic Kingdom | 11. World Showcase at sunset | 12. Buying a new pair of Mickey ears
13. Fountain of Nations | 14. Live music at Animal Kingdom | 15. Riding Expedition Everest 3x in a row
16. Breakfast at Tusker House | 17. The smell of Yacht & Beach Club lobbies | 18. The smell of food at Mama Melrose’s
19. Dawa Bar | 20. New Fantasyland at night | 21. Dinner at Rose & Crown in time for Illuminations
22. Illuminations globe | 23. Future World background loops | 24. Tangled bathrooms
25. Browsing in Mouse Gear + Trend-E | 26. Resort TV loops | 27. Adventureland
28. The prayer flags in Asia | 29. The printing press scene in Spaceship Earth | 30. An extra long ride on Kilimanjaro Safaris
And because I think celebrations are more fun when you can share the love, I’m hosting a giveaway this week. I picked up a few awesome pieces of merchandise on my trip last week and they’ll go to one lucky winner. The gift pack contains: an Adventureland napkin, plastic Fantasyland plate, Space Mountain coaster, Small World magnet, 2015 postcard, and Mickey Mouse keychain. Due to shipping costs, this is open to readers in the United States only. Good luck!